From: Alan Lloyd <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 10:02:17 -0500

>>> Adam Ives Chrystie <[email-masked]> 12/08/95 11:26pm
>>>
Gerald Poirier wrote:
>  > Can someone give me a hint.
> In Montreal, PVR is OVERPRICED. Meaning no discount on List Price.
>  > I found ONE, only ONE Mail-order store carrying it, that's Select
Solutions
> in Illinois. Price is much better but still... someone mentioned somewhwre
2
> 200 US for both PVR and the daughterboard, but where would that be ?

>    Uhhh.. PVR Costs around $2,000 USA and the daughterboard is about
>$1,100  USA...That price you quoted is 'unreal'..outa-this world..but if you
>find out where to  get the PVR combo at that price..by all means..email me
>at [email-masked] :)

>Adam Chrystie
>Slave/Student o'film
>University Of California at Santeee Crooozzzz

>  > And BTW, is it safe to buy this product by mail and install it myself? I'm
> buying a Barracuda 4G to go along. (Best price I found for that was 1 222
US).

>  Do not worry, PVR doesn;t bite as much as Baraacudas

And if that price is true, don't just email him, post it to the list!!!